Kira wanna be one of the short scene characters so I was thinking maybe a small scene in here and their with certain creatures or her to rein act with us. But she wouldn't be on this page just working outside with us. This page is strictly for the main characters.
I was thinking like maybe a Banshee
This is the link to a Banshee
http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Banshee
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a feeling there will be tons of short lived characters introduced throughout creation, i don't see a huge issue with her being able to play some of those roles. We'd just need to keep her updated on our status so it all melds together
ReplyDeleteHey I like that idea
ReplyDeleteyeah i thought bout it just like a page character or something. but we will be playing some of them as well. If you think you can handle it i know kris is lol
ReplyDelete